Mommies At Home Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June News 2009

Go down

June News 2009 Empty June News 2009

Post by Admin Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:32 am

Welcome to Mommies@HomeClub

I have done alot this past month and I think it easy to tell you all here then sending out emails. LOL....

Well frist we have some groups that I am question on keeping open so here they are....

Mom & Tot (thinking of adding Potty time with your Tot ) in all in one folder and calling it Mom & Potty Tots Let me know what you think...

We have some great groups I would love for you to all have a look at and see about joining them I love them that is why I have them....

Entourage

True Blood

Tori & Dean Sweet Hollywood

CBS Soaps

Greys Anatomy Moms

PTA Mommy

Movie Time With The Family (now I updates this group to be able to watch download movies... Please join all the great ones I have (even before they come out ) lol )

Jordan Essentials Mommies We want all our Jordan Essentails Mommies to join us.

Tupperware Mommies

Just a few that I wanted to let you know about as they don't have much members in there and I think it would be great to join....

Don't forget our Auction Home also you can visit that up on the tab list.

Please remember I don't want this to be all business I want us mommies to have fun and get along with other mommies.. Let start rocking this site right...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mommiesathomeclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum